There are great opportunities for free items & discounts for the month of August! Continue reading
Check out what I ordered this month with doTERRA’s loyalty rewards program (LRP). Can you guess what I got for free?
Here’s what I selected for June:
- Salon Essentials Hair Care System
- I absolutely love this shampoo and conditioner. I have color treated, naturally curly hair that I now straighten daily. This makes my hair feel clean, strong and looks shiny and healthy. Using the Root to Tip Serum and Healthy Hold Glaze will be a first for me and I’m excited to give them a shot! When you buy these products as the set of 4, you get the Healthy Hold Glaze for FREE!
- Spa Detoxifying Mud Mask
- Who couldn’t use a detox once in a while? With natural clays and essential oils, your skin will feel quite fabulous. I used this for the first time this weekend and I loved it! Pamper yo self!
- Peppermint Oil
- This is a great time of year to load up on peppermint. This is a re-order for me. I like to diffuse this in our camper in the summer to freshen the air and give it a cooling sensation. I am also making a lot of spray recipes with this, such as after sun cooling spray and bug spray!
- Ylang Ylang Oil
- With summer being here, I like to make the best of my weekends and use them to play hard, but also to chill. This oil smells so good and has an amazing calming effect. Try blending it with other calming or mood-boosting oils, such as Bergamot, Geranium, Grapefruit, and Vetiver, or even use it as a perfume.
- Lavender Touch
- I absolutely love the Touch rollerballs. They are pre-dilluted (no blending, no guessing) and perfect for use on the go or with kids. I bought this one for traveling. It sure came in handy on my recent business trip! I like to apply lavender to the bottom of my feet at night to promote a restful night’s sleep.
- Frankincense Touch
- Again, the Touch rollerballs are amazing. Frankincense is known as the “king of oils” and is one of my favorites. It has well renowned for it’s benefits, such as being great to soothe skin, having a balancing effect on emotions, and is great to pair with meditation and yoga practices. I bought this one to keep in my purse to bring my emotions into check when stressed!
- Serenity Oil
- Want to create a relaxing environment or get an amazing night’s sleep? Serenity is the ticket. Ground yourself with lavender, cedarwood, ho wood, and vetiver. This was doTERRA’s product of the month for June (FREE with 125PV+ order)!
Other promotions not listed here:
- This proprietary anti-aging blend is FREE with orders of 200PV or more in June, which is an incredible $92.67 value!
- Digestive Health products
- PB Assist+ and DigestZen TerraZyme are 10% off in June!
The only oil/product I paid for this month was the hair care system, and the two Touch rollerballs! The rest were purchased using only some of my points through the Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP), or was the product of the month. I love getting my FREE oils!
What is the LRP?
LRP is doTERRA’s loyalty rewards program. You get free product credits (points) for monthly purchases ordered through the program. You get to redeem these points to purchase products The longer you participate, the more points you earn – up to 30%! Plus, when you order 125 PV or more before the 15th of each month, your order will include the FREE product of the month. Basically, the more you order and the longer you’ve had doTERRA in your live, the more you save!
This being said, this program is ultra flexible. The PV I order on my LRP changes every month. With this program, I feel empowered to place orders within my budget for the month. I never feel any pressure to order outside of my means – it’s all a matter of what works for me and I can get the products I want. Learn more about the LRP program here.
What was in your LRP? I love to hear what other people are ordering – it’s great for inspiration! If you aren’t enrolled with LRP, contact me to learn more and let’s create the perfect LRP order for you.
Multiple FREEBIES & deals are in store for the month of June! Continue reading
doTERRA’s May promotions are awesome, especially if are new to oils! Diffusing oils is one of the easiest ways to get started using essential oils, and with the 50 points promotion for May, it’s like getting a $50 gift card with your purchase! Continue reading
Who doesn’t love a good mystery? There is going to be BRAND NEW essential oils available starting Tuesday, April 18 as part of doTERRA’s Mother’s Day promotion. Continue reading
Here in Minnesconsin (I live in Wisconsin in a border town, work in Minnesota), the weather has been a tad bit gloomy. We’re all itching to get into warmer weather, especially as we keep getting teased with beautiful days in the 60’s and then get grey, cool weather for days in between.
This has been my new go-to diffuser blend the last few days to lift my mood a bit and increase motivation! The aroma is so refreshing! Continue reading
For the last month or so, I’ve been participating in an at-home planking challenge from my personal trainer. I like to use a yoga mat while planking so I’m not sliding around everywhere. I forgot to roll it up the other night after I was done and one of our kiddos sprawled out on it Friday night while watching a movie. By the time the movie was done there was popcorn and greasy hand prints all over it, in true kid fashion of course!
I decided to whip up a quick, green yoga mat cleaner and get it nice and clean. Here’s how: Continue reading