Check out what I ordered this month with doTERRA’s loyalty rewards program (LRP). I had the pleasure of visiting doTERRA’s convention this year and experience the product showcase. This allowed me to smell all of the oils and find some I don’t already own. This was the result!
Here’s what I selected for September:
- Cheer Touch
- This is more or less optimism in a bottle! Even better yet, it was 10% off this month. Woot woot! Apply this over your heart for an uplifting experience. It’s also great for kids – swipe across their feet to give them a boost.
- Motivate Touch
- This might be one of my newest favorite oils. I am keeping this one at my desk and ordering the oil in one of the coming months and keep it in my home gym. The blend of mint and citrus is fantastic and refreshing!
- Cassia Essential Oil
- My desire for this oil stemmed from an oatmeal cookie diffuser recipe they had going during our tours of the doTERRA corporate offices. Use one drop of cedarwood, 3 orange and 2 cassia for a delicious smelling room!
- Douglas Fir Essential Oil
- Fir oils remind me of fall and winter, so I bought this to leverage in my diffuser as we enter our new seasons. Douglas fir blends well with citrus oils. If you want a nice massage, blend a couple drops of wintergreen with douglas fir into a carrier oil, like fractionated coconut oil.
- Elevation Essential Oil Blend
- This oil smells fantastic, and I was on a theme with invigorating, uplifting oils. It’s a floral, citrus, sweet smelling oil blend that is great to lessen feelings of stress or elevate your mood.
What is the LRP?
LRP is doTERRA’s loyalty rewards program. You get free product credits (points) for monthly purchases ordered through the program. You get to redeem these points to purchase products The longer you participate, the more points you earn – up to 30%! Plus, when you order 125 PV or more before the 15th of each month, your order will include the FREE product of the month. Basically, the more you order and the longer you’ve had doTERRA in your live, the more you save!
This being said, this program is ultra flexible. The PV I order on my LRP changes every month. With this program, I feel empowered to place orders within my budget for the month. I never feel any pressure to order outside of my means – it’s all a matter of what works for me and I can get the products I want. Learn more about the LRP program here.
What was in your LRP? I love to hear what other people are ordering – it’s great for inspiration! If you aren’t enrolled with LRP, contact me to learn more and let’s create the perfect LRP order for you.